Local Farm Partners / 283 views
Batey Farms is located in the Blackman community of Rutherford county, just 6 miles northwest of Murfreesboro. We are an 8th generation family owned and operated hog, row crop, and hay farm that prides itself on being noble stewards of the land and animals that we have the pleasure to care for.
Since 1807 dating back to a Revolutionary war land grant, our farm has been in production agriculture. We have continued to grow and take advantage of new technologies that date back to running water and electricity to new age GPS, field mapping, data collection and variable rate seed, fertilizer and chemical placement to ensure that we are doing all that we can to provide a secure and safe environment for our animals, our family and for all those around us!
We Proudly Grow
Blackberries, Blueberries, Strawberries and have an assortment of Pork pork products.
Where To Buy From Us
Our On-Farm Retail Store (this is where we sale our pork products and other local goods)
***The Strawberry Patch is located at 3250 Wilkinson Pike, Murfreesboro, TN 37129 and operates different hours.***
Step off the beaten path for a moment and visit us on Fridays from 2-6pm and Saturdays from 9-1pm.
Located at: 5331 Baker Road, Murfreesboro, TN 37129
Our 200 year old cabin will welcome you with the smell of cedar and old times gone by as you browse our store to find offerings from many different local family farms. To compliment all of our yummy pork products, we offer Hatcher Family dairy products, Sweetwater Valley Cheeses, local honey, Nashville Jam Co.’s jams and sauces, Granny’s eggs (eggs raised free range even before it was cool!) and fresh in season produce raised just outside the front door! We are sure that if you even ask nicely you can be sure and catch a glimpse of “Wilbur” the pig!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Batey Farms is proud to also be partnered with
- Main Street Saturday Market on the Square in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. Find all of the Batey’s selling and sampling a full selection of pork products every Saturday June thru the end of September.
- Hatcher Family Dairy in College Grove, Tennessee. The Hatcher’s have the best local milk produced anywhere, and also sell fresh eggs, so what better fit to add bacon and sausage to their menu to round out a great one stop shop for all your breakfast needs!
- Farrer Brothers Hardware in Murfreesboro, TN. Yes, we know, what a strange place to have our pork products! It is actually a great relationship; two small businesses supporting each other. So while you are shopping for your home improvement items, pick up some meat for supper!
- Kitchen Notes (The Omni Hotel- Nashville) Our Canadian bacon is featured on their breakfast buffet and other cuts of pork on their rotating specials.
- Lascassas Feed Store in quaint Lascassas, Tn. Our newest retail product location featuring a wide array of choices.