- $16 Per guest for our Southern Comfort menu (entrees, sides, non-alcoholic drinks) disposable cups, plates, napkins and silverware are available and for an additional charge. Chafing dishes and sternos are $7 extra per set.
- $20 Per guest for buffet/family style/platted service/stations (entrees, sides, non-alcoholic drinks) Only A Chef will be included, no service staff or bar tending staff will be included in this price.
- $22 Per guest for cocktail reception ONLY (Up to 6 choices of appetizers and each guest will receive 6 appetizers.)
Only A Chef will be included, no service staff or bar tending staff will be included in this price.
All of the the above per guest cost are based on our Farm Fresh Seasonal menus & Southern Comfort menu. We also are happy to customize menus for you as well.
Premium Per Guest Prices
- $32 Per guest for buffet/family style/platted service/stations (entrees, sides, non-alcoholic drinks). Only A Chef will be included, no service staff or bar tending staff will be included in this price.
All of the the above per guest cost are based on our Chef’s Signature Seasonal menus. We also are happy to customize menus for you as well.
- $5 Per guest for cocktail hour/passed appetizers (Up to 3 choices of appetizers and each guest will receive 3 appetizers).
- $5 Per guest for dessert (Up to 4 choices of desserts and each guest will receive 2 desserts).
- $3 Per guest for salad (Mixed greens, cucumber, tomato, seasonal seeds, cheese and dressing).
- $2 Per guest for coffee (regular, decalf, milk, cream & sugar). You will need to rent cups, spoons from us or purchase disposable cups and stir sticks.
Staffing Charges & Staffing Recommendations
- $200 Per Service Staff Member ( Buffet – 1 server per every 40 guest, Platted Service – 1 server per every 30 guest)
- $200 Per Bartending Staff Member ( Beer, Wine & Signature Cocktail Only – 1 bartender per every 100 guest, Open bar & mixed drinks 2 bartenders per every 100 guest).
Now I’m sure your wondering what is included in our services. We want the food and staffing of your event to be the last thing on your mind during your event. We include setup, break down, trash removal, linen folding, set up of the dinning tables, buffet and cake cutting.
Taxes are not included and are 9.75% of the total bill.
Deposits to hold your event date are due as soon as you have decided to use Nashville Events & Catering as your caterer. 50% of the contracted amount is due at that time.
Final payment is due 15 days before the event date. This amount must be paid in full on or before that date or we will not show up for the event.
If you book your event with less than 15 days until your event the total amount must be paid in full and clear our bank account before we will provide service and food.
Please contact us with any questions. This pricing page is meant to be a guide for our potential clients. Nothing is set in stone and we are happy to discuss options with you. Please reach out to us via email or phone with any questions. We look forward to working with you and making your event perfect and stress free.
Nashville Events & Catering
Owner/Executive Chef Nashville Events & Catering
(615) 295-8596 ~ Office
(615) 514-9661 ~ Fax
“Creating Seasonally inspired food and handcrafted cocktails for one of a kind events”
Nashville Events & Catering Service Area
- Orange Area is our normal coverage area (No additional Fees)
- Red Areas are our extended coverage area ( An additional travel fee for the staff will apply. $100 per staff member)